100 Mile Nordics
100 Mile Nordics club offers some of the most affordable recreation in the region. Just minutes from 100 Mile House, this is what they have to offer:
- 45km groomed Nordic ski trails for classic and skating and Snowshoe trails
- 5 km of lit night ski trails
- A spacious lodge
- An Adventure Trail for young skiers to explore and enjoy
- Two cabins along the trails to visit and explore
- Night skiing daily until 10 pm.
- Lodge is open daily from 9 am-4 pm and until 10 pm Wednesdays.
- Timed lighting system
- For youth ages 5-19, they have scheduled lessons.
- They also have adult lessons.
- And they welcome new and enthusiastic instructors. Course and certification costs are covered for successful recruits. It’s a fun way to gain useful coaching skills applicable to many sports beyond Nordic skiing. If you are interested in helping out, contact them.
500 Ainsworth Rd, 100 Mile House, BC V0K 2E0